Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Fun art!

I haven't been at home with the boys a whole bunch this week. Today I didn't have to sub so we did a few art projects together. They love tracing their hands! I traced them and decided to keep them for a keep sake. Not to mention they BOTH wrote their names! Other than the S in Seth he did the rest! I was so proud! Andrew is doing to much better with writing. I am a little excited to start school this August!


On Saturday I bought two of those window paint sticks for 5o cents each at the bent and dent store! I knew the boys would have fun drawing/painting on our window doors! They have been asking since I brought them home. They had fun doing that this morning!

Andrew's little man!



Seth's Smiley face!


painting fun!










No comments:

Post a Comment