Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Getting Organized!

Lately my house has been driving me nuts, because I feel like it could be better organized. I don't like clutter and so I knew I had to do something to fix the places that were driving me nuts. I am very excited about what I accomplished the last few days. I still have more to do but I just has to share.


It is so nice not to have to dig around in my make-up bag to find the thing I need to use! This makes me happy every morning.:)

This is the boy's closet. It was full of tubs (that are now in the basement..in the picture below) of clothes that the boys have out grown. I bought the 3 draw stackable for the boy's winter clothes. Now I can switch out their winter and summer clothes easily. I love making things simpler!!


Tubs that use to be in the boy's closet. Labeled and in order by age.


This is my hall closet. I had it somewhat organized but I needed to get rid of a few things and switched shelves. Things are now easier to get to.


No comments:

Post a Comment