Thursday, September 16, 2010

I should get paid for this...

One of my friends introduced me to these Tide Stain Release cubes. I have to say I am impressed with how well they work. With having two boys, they get filthy ALL the time. I used to use so much Shout spray but I only have to use one of these Tide cubes per load and it works on all my clothes. I normally use them only on my whites but there are times I use them on my colors also. Give them a try, and let me know if you like them! I DO!


This is Seth's Shirt he wore the other day. When I got it I thought I would not last very long because it is white and he is so messy. This shirt has looked like this a number of times...



and look at it now!!! ( Sorry about the shadows)

Seriously are awesome!!!


3 comments:

  1. Wow...and yes, you need to get paid. Email TIDE and tell them your experience. Pictures w/ dirty boys, then clean...you never know!!!!

    ReplyDelete